Sunday, June 9, 2013

7 Minutes of What??

There is one negative statement I've heard from almost everyone I know that does CrossFit. That is...

"Burpees suck. They always will suck." 

So last week Doc told me we were gonna do 7 minutes of burpees... Uhmm do I look like I can do 7 minute of anything right now? 

Anyhow, I avoided our next training session for a good 5 days... but then I realized, if I ever want to train with him again... I have to get it over with. 

He only ended up having me do 4 minutes so that wasn't too bad! :) I got in 30 & that is a pretty good place to start.

If anyone doesn't know what a burpee is.. I hope you never have to find out.

** On a different note**

My dad has always been ruthless on water intake.. So he'd be pleased to know that I'm finally working hard to drink a gallon a day. This isn't easy for me... So here's a sneak peek at my idea of motivation!





1 comment: