Monday, March 30, 2015

Breaking 300.

I've officially been at Live in Fitness Retreat for a little over three months; 81 days to be exact. 
Out of those 81 days, I've never been as happy, as confident, as I was today.
Today was a milestone. 
I walked in LIFE this morning, nervous about what the scale would say.
I stepped up there with my coaches by my side. 
When I saw '294' come up on the screen, it was the best feeling ever.
Complete satisfaction and pride rolled into one!
I don't know how else to put it but I feel like I'm on top of the world.
I finally broke down that 300 pound wall.
Knowing and saying that I weighed over 300 pounds made me sick every time I thought or talked about it. But now, I never have to say it again. 
I will never weigh over 300 pounds again, and I can't be more excited about it!!

Here are my 3 month progress pictures. I can't tell as much this month, but it is DEFINITELY falling off! :)






K, that's all.
Have a wonderful night & as always, thanks for the support!

- E

No comments:

Post a Comment