Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I'm Well On My Way!

Hi Everyone,

Today was supposed to be my last day (wow, that seems unreal!), and I have done everything I came here to do: I’ve lost 75 lbs. in four months; I’m a totally different person inside and out; I’ve begun to learn how to handle my emotions in ways other than eating, and I’ve made life long friends. I couldn't be happier with my success.

Take a look at my 4 month progress pictures:






These are great, I am so pleased. But I’m not ready to go home. Live In Fitness™ has become a second home. The trainers have become my friends and the clients working hard around me have become my inspirations. This is the perfect environment for weight loss and I can’t imagine not finishing my journey here.

It was two months ago that I came to the realization that I wouldn't be going home April 25th. Instead, I went all in and extended my stay until August 29th. Yep, you read that right! I’ll be here four and a half more months. Some call me crazy, but in all honesty, I haven’t wanted anything more in my entire life.

I’m tearing up as I write this, because it makes me sick to think about what my life would be like if I wasn't here. I’d be at home wishing I could lose weight, control my eating, but I honestly wouldn't know how.

In January, I rode a bike for the first time in years. Now I bike over 30 miles a week.




In February, I began to see myself as an athlete, with potential to do well in this program. I began to blossom into a happier person, thriving off of the good results I had.




In March, I had an uphill battle with my food addiction. I began to fight those urges and learn to control them. I’m still not perfect, but I began to recognize this as a real life problem, and began to brainstorm how to get it under control.


In April, I ran my first 5K and for the first time called myself A RUNNER. I’m actually pretty fast if I do say so myself!


These are just a few examples of what the past four months have meant to me. I’m stepping out of my comfort zone and breaking down barriers! I cant wait to see what the rest of summer has in store.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Lizzie! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your journey.

    ReplyDelete