Saturday, January 18, 2014

GAME ON.

Most people see me as the girl that just wants a healthier life. The girl that says "hey, no matter what physical activity you're doing, you're doing a good thing!" But I have a dirty secret... that's a lie. I'm so engulfed in CrossFit that I truly believe CrossFit is the BEST if not ONLY way to achieve the ultimate level of fitness. I'm convinced of that. Narrow minded? Sure. I think that is the only workout that will kick my ass every single day.


Stay with me here... Lately, as I've gained a ton more readers and have a wider audience, I'm getting messages from people doing all sorts of workout routines & I think that's great. But like I said, I don't know anything about that. But I'm willing to learn...

My mom challenged me to trying out other activities to see if they "kick my ass" the way CrossFit does. So this week is officially, WOD hopping week. Each day I'll go do a different kind of workout. I think CrossFit has me prepared for all of them... But who knows, maybe I'm wrong.

MONDAY - ZUMBA
TUESDAY - STABILITY BALL
WEDNESDAY - CYCLING
THURSDAY - BARRE
FRIDAY - YOGA

Anything else I should try? Shoot me a message so I can get in on it!
I'll keep y'all posted with how they're going (: I think we're in for a treat...

Take it easy, y'all.

1 comment: