Thursday, May 30, 2013

Big Thinking

Is it possible that even with all of these exhausting workouts I'm gaining weight? Today is just one of those days... I feel 10 times heavier than the people around me. Whether it's my reflection in the computer screen or the discomfort of a student chair, I just feel big. 

Part of it may be that I didn't have time to work out today. I tried to justify it in my head by doing two workouts yesterday so I wouldn't face this inner conflict, but it's just not working. I worked from 7:30AM-5:00PM, took a history exam from 5:30-7:00, & am in class from 7:00-10:00PM. People keep telling me, don't worry about it! You've worked so hard this week. But honestly, I am worried about it. It is 88 times as easy to fall off track than it is to get back on & getting on track is something I hope to never have to do again.

I've been sticking to my diet ok... but it's soo hard. I love macaroni & cheese, & snickerdoodle cookies, & slurpees... anything with sweet flavor, is on my list of favorite foods. So i've fallen off track a few times, but my goal for this weekend is to finish The Paleo Diet book that Doc gave me. I've had it for weeks but I just haven't had time. Along with this goal is to clean out my cabinets & refrigerator of all the junk food & temptations. I'm saying it on here so it's official, after Monday, it's Paleo all day, everyday!

As the weekend approaches, I'm working A LOT. But I'm trying to get some workouts planned in (: So hopefully these discouraging feelings will soon go away!


1 comment:

  1. One day at a time! Some days you are the bug and other days the windsheild. Love you, dad

    ReplyDelete