Thursday, May 9, 2013

12 Minutes...

Last night I had my first workout with Doc. On the way, I could come up with a million & one reasons NOT to go...
1. I was tired
2. Criminal Minds was on television.
3. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not a big fan of working out in front of skinny people, especially attractive guys.

Even with these not-so-good excuses, I knew no matter what, I was going to go. I need this & I refuse to let my weight control my life anymore.

We walked to the park and did a 12 minute workout. Maybe you're thinking the same as I was, "12 minutes? Piece of cake!" Let me tell you... This was 12 minutes of Hell! It really showed me how out of shape I really am. I was completely & utterly embarrassed. Well, you gotta start somewhere... So here I am, starting, in the middle of nowhere with the finish line not even in sight. But hey, it's one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment