Monday, March 23, 2015

23 @ 23

Last year around this time, I wrote a list of goals and tasks that I wanted to do before I turned 23. Like many other things in my life, I wasn't successful. In fact, I didn't even really try. After about a month, I completely forgot that I had even made the list.

If you've been following my journey, you know that 2015 has been a year of change for me. Losing over 50lbs and still working, I am taking on a lot of new things. While my body is changing, so is my mind. Emotionally, I'm becoming stronger. Physically, I'm becoming stronger. Mentally, I'm becoming stronger. I still believe that setting goals is important.



Also, the more weight that I lose, the more I realize that I want to live my life to the fullest every single day. So I've decided to make a list of 23 things I want to do before 24. I know 100% that I can do this whole list. Some are fitness related, and some are just plain silly. But I will do them all :)

1. Run a 5K
2. Lose 100 more pounds
3. Compete in The Barbell Classic
4. Write 23 hand written letters
5. Not drink ANY regular coke or soft drinks
6. Visit Canada
7. Do a pull up
8. Run a mile under 10 minutes
9. Watch all the Star Wars movies
10. Do a handstand (against a wall) by August
11. Make As and Bs in all my classes
12. Volunteer 6 times
13. Visit Cedar Point and ride roller coasters again
14. Go horseback riding
15. Sing in front of an audience (Karaoke)
16. Buy a stranger dinner
17. Fly a kite
18. Do Jacobs Ladder for 5 minutes straight
19. Visit a psychic just for fun!
20. Fit into non plus size clothes
21. Watch the sunrise on the beach
22. Call my grandmother once a week
23. Write 100 things I'm thankful for

Some of these will be hard, but I'm going to give each one my best shot!!!
Also, my birthday was amazing!!! Thank you to everyone who sent me cards, gifts, and well wishes!


"Live life to the fullest because it only happens once."

No comments:

Post a Comment