Friday, December 20, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY (whaaaaat?)

Howdy yall!

A few weeks ago, my bloggin' friend, Ace, sent me some super cool blogs to check out. One thing led to another & I ended up on A. Liz Adventures, an awesome site. There I found a great link up so I decided to play along (:


It's simple! If you want to join in on your blog, just write a blog about five things on your mind today, anything goes really! 



ONE.

Ham. Ham is on my mind... Do you know why?? Because it's all I see/smell ALL DAY. Between the week of Christmas and New Years, I'm scheduled to work 117 hours. Excuse me if I'm wrong but this is supposed to VACATION. But since it's not... ham is on my mind. In fact, I've sold almost $2,000 worth of ham in the last two days... by myself.

On a different HAM note, police have reported that in the Saginaw area citizens are upset about the HoneyBaked Ham billboards... because they resemble "lady parts" and say "SHARE THE LOVE." Does EVERYTHING have to be turned into a dirty joke these days?


TWO.

Binge-watching. Let me tell you, binge-watching is a guilty pleasure of mine. Lately, I've been obsessively watching old episodes of 7th Heaven and I'm not even mad at it!


THREE.

Crazy people. Some people are just bat shit crazy about Christmas. As I sit here at work looking out the window, I've seen hot pink Santa hats, pajama pants, reindeer outfits, (bad) Christmas carolers, old men with binoculars, this list goes on & on... 

Which reminds me of a group of people that are even crazier... NFL fans. I went to my first Lions game with my dad on Monday... Holy cow those people are one of a kind. From drunken arrests, to football cheers with profanity, I'd never seen anything like it~




FOUR.

Astronaut food. That's about how I feel on this new diet. It's all powder, that somehow becomes "real food." It's tolerable... I've lost 6lbs. The mac n' cheese is the BEST.But the servings are so so so small...




FIVE.

Christmas sweaters... Is it possible that after years of being invited to rare ugly Christmas sweater parties, this year I was invited to FOUR. Holy cow. So I have one down, but I'm still super psyched to wear this totally comfy, goofy lookin, thing three more times!




THAT'S ALL. I can't believe Christmas is in FIVE DAYS. Until next week...


I wish you all the merriest Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment